Pocket guide for documents required to transport goods overseas

UK hauliers and drivers who operate in the EU will need new documents, if the UK leaves the EU without a deal on 31 October 2019.

The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency's new pocket guide for drivers, gives advice on which documents will be required to transport goods through ports and overseas.

You can find out more information about international road haulage in a no-deal Brexit on GOV.UK.

You can also download the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency's haulier handbook which gives guidance on transporting goods between the UK and EU in a no-deal Brexit.