Linked Towers for Users
Who Should Attend
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, use, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of linked tower scaffolds.
How to safely assemble, dismantle, use and inspect standard configuration mobile access linked towers without risk of personal injury or to others, using approved build methods.
Instruction both in theory and practical sessions.
Assessment is via a closed book course with a pass mark of 80% in both theory and practical.
• Legislation, Regulations and guidance
• PASMA Code of Practice;
• Product Standards EN 1004 - 1, BS1139 Part 6
• Assembling, and dismantling towers
• Work environment,
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers with links and
• Completion of Tower Inspection Records;
• Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Suitable head / footwear / eye / glove protection during the practical session. Hard hat, preferable with chin strap.
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of working at height issues.