In light of the current Coronavirus – COVID-19 situation, we at COTS Training Ltd would like to notify our valued customers of the measures we are implementing to help keep everyone safe and limit the spread of the virus to our utmost ability.
We understand that it is important for many businesses to operate as usual, so we have decided to continue running our courses as planned, until Government advice states otherwise. However, we are making sure to take the following steps to help keep the environment as safe and healthy as possible:
· We will include a hand and respiratory hygiene briefing at the beginning of every session
· Delegates will be spaced apart in line with current guidance
· Group activities will be substituted
· All delegates will receive their own learning materials to prevent the sharing of physical items
· We can confirm that our tutors are fully aware of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and have not (and have confirmed that their families have not) shown any signs or symptoms
· The trainer will implement regular hand wash break-out sessions
· Advice and guidance readily at hand from the COTS Training Team
In addition to this, we must insist that any individual experiencing the COVID-19 symptoms, refrain from attending the course and communicate with their employer. We will be unable to accept any individual on to the course (as it is a public environment) if they are visibly experiencing the symptoms advised by the NHS.
NHS guidance on the symptoms are as follows:
· a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
· a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Can we please ask that the above information is passed on to delegates as soon as possible.
We understand the situation is developing very fast and government guidance is changing at very short notice to suit, therefore we will continue to monitor the circumstances and advise accordingly of any significant developments regarding the running of courses.
Where students are unable to attend courses COTS Training will be offering opportunities to re-arrange training at no additional cost to our customers. We would request that you notify us as soon as possible if delegates will not be attending – this will allow us to manage arrangements at our centres.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to working with you through this challenging time.