Following government guidance announced on the 23rd March, we took the difficult decision to postpone all training and close our training facilities across Wales. Following recent changes in guidance we are pleased to announce that we have re-opened our training centres, with new safety measures in place.
The health and well-being of our team and our candidates has always been our top priority, now more than ever we need to step up and ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our training is delivered in a safe environment for all.
Over recent weeks we have been working closely with our staff and awarding bodies to identify the safety measures required to make our training environments safe. To date, we have implemented the following safety measures:
· Pre-visit health questionnaire
· Temperature check on arrival
· Hand sanitiser stations throughout centre
· Regular hand-washing breaks
· Regular cleaning of communal areas (including handles, light switched etc.)
· Social distancing during training
· Thorough cleaning of vehicles and training equipment after use
· One-way system through centres
· New pen and mask issued to each delegate (disposed after training)
To illustrate these measure we have put together a short video that can be seen below.
If you have any questions about these safety measures we would encourage you to contact us on 01792 587250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.